Bila buat biscotti mesti teringat kat Shima...your hubby dah tak request soh buat biscotti ke?
Double Chocolate Biscotti
Submitted by: Janet Allen
Rated: 5 out of 5 by 120 members
Prep Time: 25 Minutes
Cook Time: 40 Minutes
Ready In: 1 Hour 20 Minutes
Yields: 36 servings
1/2 cup butter, softened
2/3 cup white sugar
1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
2 teaspoons baking powder (maisya letak 1 tsp je)
1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
4 (1 ounce) squares white chocolate, chopped(tak letak)
3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips (tak letak)
1. In a large mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Gradually beat in cocoa and baking powder. Beat for 2 minutes. Beat in the eggs one at a time. Stir in flour by hand. Mix in white chocolate and chocolate chips. Cover dough, and chill for about 10 minutes.
2. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Divide dough into two parts, and roll each part into a 9 inch long log. Place logs on lightly greased cookie sheet, about 4 inches apart. Flatten slightly.
3. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool on cookie sheet for 5 minutes, then carefully transfer to a wire rack to cool for one hour.
4. Cut each loaf into 1/2 inch wide diagonal slices. Place slices on an ungreased cookie sheet, and bake at 325 degrees F ( 165 degrees C) for 9 minutes. Turn cookies over, and bake for 7 to 9 minutes. Cool completely, then store in an airtight container.
*lepas baca komen-komen di allrecipes tu:
- maisya cuma letak 1 sudu kecil baking powder sebab ada yg kata kalau bubuh 2 sudu kecil nanti jadik crumbly.
-maisya cuma sejukkan dalam 10 minit je, lepas tu terus potong-potong
-maisya guna api atas & bawah so tak terbalikkan pun biscotti tu halfway...bakar je terus dalam 10- 15 minit.